18 March 2010

Answers you absolutely need to know

The lovely Pepper and Baxter tagged me in this quiz.

It's too hot to sleep so I'm blogging instead. How can it be this hot on 18 March????

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00 am.

2. How do you like your steak? Mooing. I love a thick mooing steak, but with crispy fat.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Blindside. I enjoyed it.

4. What is your favorite TV show? Rush, Felicity, Love My Way, Secret Life of Us.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I like Melbourne

6. What did you have for breakfast? Leftover butter chicken!

7. What is your favorite cuisine? Turkish, Vietnamese, Japanese, Cambodian, Mexican

8. What foods do you dislike? Milk, caramel, rockmelon

9. Favorite Place to eat? Currently Yim Yam in Moonee Ponds - great Thai food. Bopha Devi in Yarraville and The Docklands - Cambodian heaven. Chinta Blue in St Kilda - beat Malaysian ever.

10. Favorite dressing? Raspberry balsamic vinegar and olive oil

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Old Toyota Corolla. It's great. Don't drive much, catch public transport.

12. What are your favorite clothes? Dresses. Floral skirts.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? England.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Full.

15. Where would you want to retire? Retirement is eleventy nine years away!

16. Favorite time of day? Meal time

17. Where were you born? Albury

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? None.

19. Bird watcher? No

20. Are you a morning person or a night person? My skin looks better at night, but I like all day.

21. Do you have any pets? Toby dog lives with my parents. Jazzy recently went to heaven :(

22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I've been offered a great writing opportunity. Can't tell you everything yet.

23. What did you want to be when you were little? Dermatologist. Journalist

24. Are you a cat or dog person? Dog

25. What was your last drink? Water

26. Always wear your seat belt? Yes. Of course.

27. Been in a car accident? None, touch wood.

28. Any pet peeves? People who stare. Vanity.

29. Favorite Pizza Toppings? There's a pizza that I love that has TWO layers of dough filled with cheese and garlic, or ricotta and spinach. Yummmmmm

30. Favorite Flower? I like Daffodils, but lots of flowers make me happy. They make me sneeze and itch though. :(

31. Favorite ice cream? Trampoline iced-vovo

32. Favorite fast food restaurant? Laksa King, Sushi Sushi or any kebab shop.

33. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Twice. I hated driving. Haaaaaaaated it.

34. From whom did you get your last email? Polly6034

35. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Cue. I love it.

36. Do anything spontaneous lately? I am more the planning type.


37. Like your job? Yea LOVE it.

38. Broccoli? Yes. Love it.

39. What was your favorite vacation? Tasmanian holiday.

40. Last person you went out to dinner with? Does lunch at Laksa King with S in the shopping mall count?

41. What are you listening to right now? Hamish and Andy feat Megan Gale podcast. Hamish just mentioned 'when I get a new girlfriend' and I immediately want to throw myself at him.

42. What is your favorite color? purple.

43. How many tattoos do you have? None. Can I even have a tattoo??

44. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
Metropolis Girl
How I learnt to love
Rachel

45. What time is it? 10:32 PM and I am starving!!!

46. Coffee ?? Nope. Don't drink it unless I am catching an early flight which happens about once every two years?

The end.

9 comments:

  1. You will have to fight me for Hamish Carly!

    (Just don't tell my husband)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think I'm the automatic girlfriend if you are married!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun! I'm going to repost and answer these questions myself lol.
    That pizza sounds AMAZING by the way...mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. England would be amazing. There's an award for you on my blog (: x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi:)
    I liked this idea, i will do it on my blog as well:)
    Have a nice day Carly:)

    SP

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Sweet Stuff,

    Loved getting to know you better. Thank you!


    When you get a chance, head on over to my blog, I have a special Award for you!

    http://tinyurl.com/BeautifulBloggerAward

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! You did the quiz!
    Congrats about the writing opportunity too!
    How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're from Albury? I live near there at the moment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails