20 April 2011

Asking for it

I am asking for it. Short skirt. Fish nets. They're asking for it. God I have awesome legs.
I am asking for your votes. Please!
Please consider voting for my blog, Tune into Radio Carly, to win the Peoples' Choice Award in the Best Australian Blogs 2011 Competition - thanks so much :)

People's Choice Award
 
Go to the link, go the the 3rd page, scroll down to 'Tune into Radio Carly' and Vote. You can also vote for lots of other great blogs there - many of which are written by friends of mine. 

If I win I will receive $1000 worth of prizes from the Sydney Writers' Centre.
Thanks heaps for your readership, support and votes. It means so much to me.

12 comments:

  1. I voted for you Carly, best of luck!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog and I have voted for you. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done! Good luck! I'm sure flashing your pins would definitely have won you some votes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cast my magical vote, Miss Carly... you'll win for sure now ;)

    Maybe when I'm a published novelist you can can review my books on your award winning blog (if you aren't doing bigger and better things by then haha)! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I voted for you Carly - good luck!
    Have a lovely day,
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  6. Voted! Hope you win - you are one of my fav bloggers!
    And you totally do have awesome legs - JEALOUS! Mine are like stubby, chubby tree trunks lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, just catching up, cute post! I cast my vote, good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog. I love receiving comments :)
I really appreciate the time you've taken to write to me, and to share something about yourself.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails